Packages begin at $695 and include digital files with printing rights. $195 deposit is due to book your session. Payment plans available.
Typically newborn sessions take place in the home. You do not have to have a perfect nursery or perfect home, heck it doesn’t even have to be clean! I assure you I will settle right in and take care of what I need to get the shots you will love. If it’s summer and you would love an outdoor session that can be arranged!
For outside locations I will typically provide 2 options no further than 35-40 minutes from your home. If you are willing to travel further for a specific location please let me know.
For newborn sessions, the more simple and natural the better when it comes to mom and dad’s wardrobe, particularly if the session is in home. We want the focus to be that precious little baby! New mom’s look great in a comfortable maxi dress, a tank top and comfy pants or ‘flowy’ skirt. For dad’s and siblings, just try to avoid loud colors and graphics. Please feel free to contact me or text me photos if you want guidance, that’s what I’m here for!
A few things you should know:
- Once your session is booked I will be emailing you a brief questionnaire so that I can get to know you a little better.
- Newborn sessions typically take 2-3 hours.
- If possible, try to feed the baby right before I arrive so he/she is nice and sleepy.
- Whichever room we will be using the most, warm it up if you have a space heater (if not I can bring one).
- My style is mostly documentary with some posing. Most images will be of the baby in natural positions, with mom and/or dad and siblings, in their own environment.
- After the session I will post a sneak peak on social media (make sure your following me on Facebook and Instagram) within 3-4 days. Your gallery will be ready within 2 weeks.